Thursday, May 14, 2009

Gezille

photo credit: by tate

She is my niece- my favorite. She is also my angel, her coming to my life was a blessing. She taught me what "unconditional" love is. She brings me so much joy and along with those laughters there was sadness too. Because every time she gets sick it worries me to death.  I don't like seeing her in pain. I don't like her getting sick nor suffer. Yes, I was more of a mother to her than an aunt. Every time she wants and needs something she ask it from me. 

I remembered when I broke up with my boyfriend she is the first person in the family to know. When she heard it she was like a mature person, she just hug me and told me that I don't have to worry because she will never leave me. That was 3 years ago and she's just 4 years old. Her words are very comforting. And she never fails to make me smile. 

She cried when I left Cebu. She even wake up at the wee hours just to send me to the airport. And I remembered what she told me before I left "momy, ayaw nalang ug larga please si Uncle nalang." It breaks my heart hearing that, if only I could bring her along or if only I could stay. 

5 more days and I'll see her again. I'll be able to hug, kiss and smell her again. I know for sure we will go shopping, talk, play. And I know she will sleep with me at night. I miss her so much. 

Next week it will be her birthday, she turns 7 years old. Don't grow up too fast baby G. 

1 comment:

krisler said...

oh...that's sweet =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails