Thursday, June 11, 2009

And I'm still here

I know I suck from being MIA and completely neglecting this blog. The laziness in me is hindering me from posting. Thoughts is flooding on my head but I'm just too lazy to write and I'm procrastinating AGAIN! :)

Anyway, it's almost 2 weeks since I went back from my vacation. Vacation has been great thou I must say it was really short. Most of my time was spent with my family. And I never regret it thou I miss the beaches this time but still I had fun. 2 weeks and I already miss them SOBRAH! I hope I can see and be with them again soon. HAY!

I don't have anything in my mind to write at the moment, I just stopped by to say that I am still here and hopefully soon I have some shallowness again to write.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone. And before I leave I just want to have a personal shoutout, Happy birthday to my dear and oldest friend. Happy Birthday TY!!! I miss you and I love you!




photo grabbed from the birthday celebrants site. Reason why I choose this photo over the rest of her hundred photos? Well, she looks cute here just like the way we were before and the way I first met her.

1 comment:

vonskiea said...

hahahhaa atot sad ani nga picture oi!kabalo baka nga gkan ko hilak ani kay bag.o pami buwag ato. mao nagpictorials mi nila bontic ug cf para madistract kunuhay ko. char!

anyway, im touched as in!hehe thank you mam :)
i miss you too and of course labs pud :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails