Friday, June 26, 2009

randomness

some random facts about me.

* I'm a yogini. I started doing yoga back in 2006. And I hope to be a yoga teacher one day and I hope I could travel to other countries to study and learn more about yoga.
* I have my sanskrit name- Jaya Liila.
* I once enrolled myself in zip class in the hope that I could be a fire zipper one day but I just learned the basic of poi.
*I 've tried vegetarian but was cut off when I move here in Singapore but I'm trying to go back and hopefully this time no more turning back.
* I have a strong penchant for bag. I used to own close to 50 bags but it wasn't designer bag mind you. I hope to own one thou.
* I love drinking green tea. If others drink milk before going to sleep, I drink green tea instead. And not just 1 cup of tea I drink 500 ml of green tea before bed so in a day I consumed a liter or more of green tea.
* I once thought that over the counter pain reliever (like the Dolfenal) can cure heart ache.
* I enjoy day dreaming. When I run out of things to do I just stop and stare at nothingness.

Sure, there are a lot of facts about me but I'd rather keep it private. What about you, what are the shallow facts about yourselves?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails