can i tell you that... I'm having a weired last song syndrome. I don't know where it all started, the song just went into my head and next thing i know i was singing it. And DH too!!! we even googled for a video of it.
have you ever experienced it, a song just came into your head and you can't seemed to stop yourself from singing?
After the video, DH doze off and I am here still wide awake. I know, I know I better be sleeping now as I still have another long/crazy day at work tomorrow- today.
Can I tell you that... i miss the freedom of not working. of getting up late. movie marathon. Oh, how i wish i could be just a house wife. with little business there and here. and some hobbies too. and oh, I want to work rather but only part time- part time yoga teacher! he he he
anyway, here's my last song syndrome.
"Why don't you tell me where it hurts now, baby
And I'll do my best to make it better
Yes, I'll do my best to make those tears all go away
Just tell me where it hurts now, tell me
And I love you with a love so tender
Oh and if you let me stay
I'll love all of the hurt away "
good night fella... i mean, good morning! love and lots of pixie dust.
happy Monday.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment