Saturday, August 8, 2009

randome things...

I know... I know I sucks big time on this blog. Busy (Am I?) and tired lately. Busy is really true, busy in my Restaurant City and DH is schedule is insane!!! And to add it all I'm assigned to our Orchard branch which is more crowded, it seems the customers there are "bottomless".

Anyway, what have I been up to lately?

* I got a new laptop! a mini one. It's not Apple so most of the time I get pissed of how slow it is and all the pop ups. And oh my Safari (yes, I downloaded as my internet browser) keeps on quieting! Hay. But on a lighter note, I'm loving the color of it, the size and weight.

* i was shopping insanely the past few days, so I bet towards the end of the month I'll be broke! Shame on me :(

* it has been 15 days now since DH and I started/ pledge to be vegetarian again. So far we're doing great! After 15 days we're not craving for meat yet, unlike the first time way back last year that after 5 days we were already craving for some meat. He he he! But now we're OK and we love it.

* Oh, today I meet a celebrity! Yeah, meet and took picture of Mr. Pure Energy himself Gary V! He he he I know it's shallow but I like him. He is one of my favorite performer/celebrity in the Philippines. And not to mention he is so nice and look so simple. He look so young on his age, his son looks like his brother. I will post pictures of us here when I have the photos. So wait for it. :)

* I'm finally in Polyvore and I lahvet! Later I'll post some photos of my "designs"/"creations". I love the site, it's like unleashing the "designer" in you.


So far, these are the major events that happened to me the past days. Others are either too boring to be mentioned here. I swear now that I have my new "toy" I'll updated this blog regularly.

On the other note as well, i think I was not really being lazy or procrastinating because yay, someone is back to reading again. when I said reading, read as in books and not just blog hopping or whatever stuff on the world wide web. I was able to finished another Marian Keys book, The Charming Man. There you go, i think that deserves to be mentioned here too.

1:21 AM on my clock. Time to hit the sack now as I still have a hell/crazy day at work tomorrow, I mean later.

Good Night everyone. Lots of pixie dots!

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails