Sunday, November 22, 2009

post I can never think of a title

So I've been MIA again? I know such a lousy blogger I am. And procrastination is my forte anyway. So what's up with me lately? Well, pretty boring same old, lame, mundane days.

I'm tired. I want some change. I want something new. I miss my family. I miss my nieces.


Is it safe to say, Hi Mr. Depression? Or can I just ask nervous breakdown anyone?

Such is life indeed.

Is everyone has a glitch on their head like mine? Or it's just me.

Or is it every girl is interrupted or just me?

Stop.

I'm blabbing. Seriously, it's 3:49 AM and I still couldn't sleep.

Oh, Mr. Sandman please pave me a visit now. Please.

""Quis hic locus? Quae regio? Quae mundis plaga?"
What world is this? What kingdom? What shores of what worlds? -Dr. Wick, Girl,interrupted

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails