skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, March 8, 2010
15 weeks perggy pic
15 weeks and 2 days. 173 days more to go.
Not that excited huh?!
I now have a curves... I now have a curves!!!
2 comments:
J o a N
said...
pretty and preggy!
March 8, 2010 at 2:45 PM
jeands
said...
thanks jo :) so sweet of u.
March 8, 2010 at 4:23 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
jeands
This is my story, a dash of my life as I crams motherhood, wifely duty, and the in-between moments of life into my day. Sprinkled with my neurosis, tongue-in-cheek collection of my thoughts and aspirations.
View my complete profile
Archive
November
(1)
October
(1)
May
(9)
April
(14)
March
(7)
February
(13)
December
(8)
November
(7)
October
(5)
September
(6)
August
(9)
July
(2)
June
(5)
May
(7)
bloghopping
amedouce`
ANOTHER DAY IN THE LIFE OF… ERIK BRIONES
Daphne's Diary
Life in Randomeness
life... as ALWAYS
manic spurt
message in a bottle
scribbledthought
Style Bible.ph
the oatmeal
the universe and us together
Thebaghag Diaries: A Day in the Life of the Bag Hag
this is out Fate. I'm Yours!
footprints
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Search This Blog
2 comments:
pretty and preggy!
thanks jo :) so sweet of u.
Post a Comment