Sunday, April 4, 2010

back from my "little" haitus

Sorry folks for neglecting this blog. I was busy the past weeks, we were moving to a new flat so the past days or weeks was spent packing and then unpacking again. Cleaning and doing the laundry, buying some small stuff for the new room. I like our new flat better than before because I'm with my friends, with the people I really know even before puberty! Ha Ha Ha!!! And oh I like our new room too, it's big enough for DH and I. And the room was transformed to be so "us". I like our bed too, big and comfortable. I like the food that my housemates are preparing, it's so nice to be surrounded with people who really knows how to cook, you really know, who speak the same "language" as yours. And you really feel comfortable around.

Anyway, everything seems back to normal now except for my wi-fi. I'm still sharing wi-fi with my flat mates with 2mbps speed! Waaahhh, I'm so backlog with my streaming and I need to catch up on that. Hopefully next weekend will have our wi-fi back. :)

As for me and my little Indigo, oh well, I haven't shared to you all yet that I can now feel Indigo's movement. The little kicks and God knows what else the little one is doing inside me. It was a nice feeling, surreal. Pure joy. The DH was ecstatic when he first feel it! He really adores and so excited with this little Indigo.

So next week will be my 20 week scan or the full scan, by that time I will know the gender and if little Indigo is OK inside my little womb. I'm silently praying that little Indigo is fine- no hole in the heart, complete fingers, legs and all. I'm praying we will have a normal delivery, that little Indigo will be healthy. And I'm praying too that little Indigo will have the hair like the daddy, daddy's skin color, height, talent, lips, practically everything except the nose and the gender will be like mine. Is it too much to ask? Please help me pray for me and our little Indigo.

Before ending this post, here's me at 19 weeks. Enjoy your Easter Sunday everyone, as for me I'm working but I'm not complaining. :)



Love, love, love, and lots of pixie dust to you all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails