Tonight will be my girl first solo trip. I'm ecstatic for her (thou a bit nervous too) because you see even if she's "independent" in a lot of things, she's also "dependent" on a lot of things too (don't get me started on the reason why she followed us here, hehe) maybe not to everyone else but to me and DH but we are not complaining because we love her to bits.
I'm just too happy for her to finally taking the leap and to enjoy the company of her own self, after all she'll be turning a new decade a couple of months from now. And of course with all the hard work she had the past months, she desrves this. But I just hope she feels the way I feel, what I'm trying to say is I hope she will just stop saying that she's hoping she'll meet an "afamst". Not that I don't want her to meet someone it's just that I want her to make this trip for her own- to enjoy, relax, and learn something new for hereself. Second will be the "afamst". Maybe that's what I want to tell her after all, to enjoy her first trip above all and next will be to meet the "afamst".
Yeah mam my phone is ON 24 hours for you, so just sms/call me if something comes up as long as you pay my fair! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Enjoy!
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment