Saturday, April 17, 2010

Picnic

I'm so loving my off day, this is one of the rare days that I get off day on weekends (2 days straight, Saturday and Sunday). So since it's very rare to happen me and DH are planning to have a picnic at the park (supposedly) but because it was raining and we already bought/prepared our food we have to think of options and be creative. Since I'm loving our new room we decided to do it in the comfort of our room instead. And viola we had our planned picnic while watching a movie.

Sure, not a lot of people do a picnic inside the room ( I know none at the present) you may think we have glitch in our head. Well we do have and we love it.

So far I'm loving my Saturday and tomorrow we're going to see Chef Bruce Lim, how cool is that?

Well 2 days off? I'm loving you. Happiness is being in your sweet embrace.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails