Friday, May 21, 2010

What's in my purse

I always enjoy watching "What's in my purse" video in Youtube, so this post is inspired by that. I'd like to know on what's inside other people's bag because apparently I'm nosy like that.

My family and friends often asked me what's inside my bag because I always carry big purses and it's always heavy. Well, I carry my life and put it inside my purse- technically this is true because I carry what I consider essential to my day to day living and believe me without anyone of it I get paranoid.

So what's inside my purse? Scroll down and you will found out. I try to keep my things organized by having small purses for different things. But oftentimes they all end up in one big messy pile inside my bag.

 

From top row, left to right: Photo #1. my purse that I'm currently using, it's from Bata and I got as one of my Mother's day presents from DH. I like this bag because of it's color and it's small but not small enough to carry all my essentials. 2. Floral purse from Daiso, only SGD $2 for my pens and piggy notepad. 3. Envelope for my bills (OK, I have confession to make. I never put bills in my wallet I always carry an envelope with me and put the "big" bills there). Book (currently reading The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera). A small notebook for some quick notes, if I needed to write some grocery list and for journal. I have this notebook for I think about 4 or 5 years my friend Arman give this to me. I like this notebook because it's small and it's made of recycle paper. And last item on this photo is a membership card from Coffee club.

Second row, left to right: 1. Estee Lauder brown make up bag whith various products inside (a separate photo below for all my kikay stuff). 2. Balenciaga coin purse that doubled as my EZ link holder. Gold Liz Clairborne wallet. Yellow polka dot eco friendly bag just in case I go shopping. 3. My house keys with candy, banana, pins, and dolphine key chains. Shades I got from Cotton on. Camera and 2 cellphones.

Bottom row, left to right: 1. headphone for my Motorolla phone. Small purse with elephant embelished, a gift from Nisha when she went to Bangkok. Purple ipod Nano with earphone(this is actually DH one sometimes I only borrow from him). 2. London purse for loose ends: pill box (with my vitamins and some cottons), blisters, pins, small clip and ponytail. 3. Marks and Spencer very smoothies gummy candies and Clorets orange flavor mints.

And here is a shot of what's inside my Kikay kit.

 

From top row, left to right: Lotion of my own conction (Victoria Secret Romantic Wish, Palmer's Organic Olive Butter Formula and Jergens Soft Shimmer to have some instant glow when put). Clinique cream stick in Shy blush for some rosy cheeks. Guardian Hand sanitizer. Maybelline Clear Smooth face powder. Guardian wet wipes in Rose.

Second row, left to right: E.L.F. Candy shop lip gloss in coconut crazed. Blistex lip infusion moisture splash ( this smell really good and it's a roll on lip gloss). Ralph Lauren Rocks sample perfume I got from Rustan's Cebu. Watsons Mint dental floss.

Bottom row, left to right: Elizabeth Arden Green Tea scent spray. kiehl's Lip Balm #1. Estee Lauder lip conditioner Clinique lipstick in Pure Posh (which I steal from my besfriend, tate). Maybelline lip balm in straberry flavor. Clinique lipgloss inn Mimosa bloom. Maybelline eyebrow duo powder and Silkygirl Duo eye shadow. #16 Mocha Latte.

So that sums up everything in what's inside my bag. Don't ever wonder now why I have big, heavy bag.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails