14 days or 2 weeks more and I'm returning to Cebu, only for 10 days vacation thou. But still I'm so giddy with excitement, I so miss my parents and my nieces. I want to be able to talk, play, hug and kiss all of them. I so want to bask under Cebu sun again- or Camotes sun for that matter. I miss the pollution and traffic, what I mean I miss the chaos of Cebu.
14 days from now at around this time I should be in SM or Ayala going shopping with my DH (that's dear husband and not domestic helper. Wish ko lang I have my own domestic helper), my DM, my niece and then DF will follow us because I know he can't leave nor close his shop yet at this hour. Then will have dinner I don't know which resto yet 'coz I need to check Cebu's latest resto. Or maybe I'll be in Au Revoir pampering myself with the my long-so-awaited/deserve spa. Or on a second thought maybe I'll be in SM then settle for the foot reflexology and get the mani and pedi at any saloon in SM.
My 10 days vacation is already jam-pack with schedules from the moment I arrive to the day I leave. Four hours in Manila will be spent with DBF at the airport for a quick breakfast (I will still have to ask her to bring me Heaven and Eggs breakfast at the airport or if she gets to read this no more asking I know she'll be more than happy to oblige) Ha ha ha yeah, yeah, yeah I'm a bratty/spoiled best friend. Breakfast, chit chat, hugs and kiss with DBF at the airport- that's four hours stay in Manila. Lunch will be at home fish inu-unan, prietong isda and utan bisaya/sari-sari c/o my DM. After lunch explore SM or Ayala.
Second day will be spent entirely at home because that is the birthday of my favorite niece and I'll be busy preparing for her small party. Or maybe a quick "lakaw" will do and that would be to pick-up her cake.
I will not bore you all with the details of my trip. I just wish I'll have a longer time to stay in Cebu rather I wish I'll never have to leave again. But short it maybe I just have to make sure that it is well spent. One thing for sure, I must visit Camotes whatever it may take. And all the things that I need to do are;
* ukay-ukay shopping (yes, I'm still crazy for cheap thrills and nothing in the world can change that)
* tour Camotes and get myself tan.
* eat all the foods I can eat, only in Cebu or Pinas foods.
* visit my dentist.
* foot reflex, spa.
* meet up with my friends. Drink, libak, and laugh.
So many things to do yet so little time. 14 days, Cebu I'm coming home. See you in Cebu.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment