Saturday, May 2, 2009

the return of prodigal blogger

After I deleted my previous blogspot account, I'm back again- not with vengeance (with a different title and address, of course). So multiply bored me that I'm back to "blogger" again. I also found multiply crowded and messy. And in my current state I'm searching for an outlet that is "private" (private in a sense that I don't have to add friends. It will be up to me and the people who might got to know this blog if they will read this and visit this as often as they want to. 

I hope this blog will stay and I won't have any reasons in anyway that would lead me to delete this blog, again. I welcome comments or violent reactions but do remember that this is my space and I am entitled to write anything I want. I don't want this blog to cause troubles and hatred ever again. My crazy life is short and no matter how messy it could be it is still beautiful. 

As in my multiply account,

a little bit of my life
a little bit of my thoughts
a bit of my soul
come waste your time with me!!!


xoxo
little j :) 

1 comment:

jeands said...

i'm still not deleting my multiply site, it is still precious to me and I will still visit it from time to time. But for now I will be back writing here. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails