Thursday, September 3, 2009

3rd day present - Tsokolate


My 3rd day present from DH, one of my favorite chocolate. Well, I'm not a chocolate person. I don't have a sweet tooth. I only have few favourite and I'm so picky. DH mostly knows what are those.

My chocolate shouldn't be that sweet and it should only be plain, meaning no nuts on it- exept for the Ferrero. Ferrero is the only chocolate with nuts that I eat and like. The rest it should be plain.

Brands that I only like and eat are; Cadbury Black Forest because I like the one with cherry inside (taste like gummy bear). Ferrero, Meji strawberry. Royce I do like but not too much of it.

If I have to choose between chocolate or gummy bear? Ha ha no question about it, gummy bear is my all time favorite. I could eat it everyday! I could it when I'm sad, depressed or if I'm happy. I could just eat gummy bears alone when I'm hungry, and I'll be fine. But anyway, that will be a different story. :)

Anyway, since I'm already talking about chocolate I just want to share my favorite exerpt from the book I just finished reading- the discovery of chocolate by James Runcie.

"Quien bien ama tarde olvida. The new love, the true love, the old love, the cold love. Zwei Seelen und ein Gedanke. Vous pleurez des larmes de sang? Two souls with but a single thought. Liebchen, Liebchen. Querida. Querido mio. Love knows no winter. J'aime mieux ma mie, au gue, j'aime maieuzx ma mie. Das Leben ist die Liebe. True love does not rust with age. Even the beautiful must die. Tout passe, tout casse, tout lasse."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails