Tuesday, September 1, 2009

september

it's september once again, my birthday month. the month that i always look forward in a year (aside from christmas).

i can't remember when it all started but long time ago me and my bestfriend often celebrate my birthday for the whole month of september, with everyday little gift! And now that i'm married my DH do the same too. Thou he can't afford to give me birthday present everyday he always write and doodles for me each day in the month of sept. And that alone is more than any things can buy (i'm such a sucker for love letter and love notes :D).

On the day of my birthday, DH will surprise me with his personalized card. And that completes my birthday.

This year since we are planning to travel and go back to Cebu for a holiday December come, DH and I decided not to make it grand. Maybe a dinner or something will do. We don't have exact plan yet.

Anyway, we still have 19 days to plan for that. And in the coming post I will be writing down here my birthday wishes :) with pictures and all.

So for now let me just share you all my 1st day present (aside from the letter and doodles of course, I just finished reading it). Here's what I got...



I looovet! :D

gota sleep now, off day tomorrow but I have to be up early. So many errands to do and belly dancing and yoga starts my day tomorrow, I mean later.


xoxo
little j

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails