Friday, October 23, 2009

I'll be right back... promise

I promise to write again tomorrow. I miss my blog. I miss writing here and in my notebook.

I may not have a lot of readers here but to those who read and check this pathetic page of mine, thank you and tomorrow I'll try to write something silly/lame/and shallow again.... after all that's what I am to many?

And yeah, I just found out last week as well, I am aloof. Hmmmm... maybe I am or maybe not. They just don't know me exactly and they judged me poorly. After all who does knows me?

You think you know me? As I often said, don't be fooled by these smiles and laughters nor my tears for I am the biggest liar could be, to you and to myself.

There you go I'm already writing without me knowing it.

I need to go. I need to sleep. I need to wake up early tomorrow (or later) it's been weeks that I have not done my wife task, to prepare food for my DH at least in that way I can return and show him how much I appreciate him and love him.

My DH is still the BEST part that happened to my 28th years of existence. He accepted me and love me; flaws, craziness, weirdness, my lack of sense most of the time, my weakness, my dumbness, my vulnerability. He truly loves me and accept me for what I am. And as I often told myself, if he is the answer and the outcome for all the tears I cried before. All those hair pulling, sleepless night, endless crying has definitely paid off. And I don't mind going through all those heartaches and pains, I don't mind being dumped by a guy over and over if only at the end I still got to have my DH. I thank the guy who broke my heart for if not for him I'll never have this genuine happiness. Bliss.

It is indeed true that you have to go through heartaches and pains, suffering for you to experience the real happiness. And when you do, believe me the tears you cried is nothing to the laughters that comes from your mouth and from your heart. Inner peace.

Now, I really have to stop this post as it's becoming random. I'm like a drunkard talking here.

Babbosh!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails