Thursday, February 4, 2010

anti stretch mark

Since I have learned that I'm pregnant, aside from investing on vitamins for my baby and me I decided to invest something for my skin as well.

You see, I always fear of getting stretch marks. That's 1 reason I fear of conceiving. But with our world now where a lot of preventives is coming out in the market I worried less.

Since Clarins Tonic oil is beyond my budget yet (I'm still saving for it) and since I'm always a fan of Bodyshop I inquire about their range of anti-stretch mark. The salesgirl is very helpful and suggested me to try Cocoa Butter moisturizing stick. And oh boy I love the smell of it. I always love the scent of cocoa.



So for now I'm sticking on this until my budget permits me to buy that Clarins bottle.

Anyone can suggest me other anti-stretch marks product?

1 comment:

Josephine Sicad-Minerva said...

Ahahahaha mag save pud nya ko ani way way ahead of time :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails