Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happiness is the unbelievably supportive DH

I often said that the most difficult experience I had with this whole pregnancy are the endless pains I'm feeling every now and then but it has been said that I'm lucky to have my DH whose support is unbelievable and beyond limit.

He most willingly offered me his pillow just so I would be comfortable. Offered me his favorite side of the bed if it will ease the pain I am feeling. And last two nights ago he comforted me with hugs and assured me that there's no monster that will take our little Indigo away, willingly wake up every time I have to pee so he can watched over me just to make sure everything will be OK.

When times that I sleep ahead of him I was always awoken with his whispers of good night and assurance that he loves me today and when tomorrow comes. He will whisper to me that I shouldn't forget that he loves me so much.

I know, he is the sweetest DH ever.

Last night was the most touching one, though DH often massage me every time I feel pain in my back, legs, head or wherever part of my body. But last night he was doing it all together- massaging my tired feet while reading a story for me and our little Indigo. That lulled "us" to sleep.

Tonight he promised to read us again.

If being pregnant would always be this special then by all means I'll be pregnant all the time... NAH, thank you very much but this will be the first and last.

I'm always special with my DH anyway, with or without little Indigo in my tummy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails