Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Preggy pic

So little Indigo is officially 14 weeks and 4 days old. Today I feel less tired but everyday I feel different kinds of pains in my body- headache, cramps, lower back pain and it will go on... No matter how I love having little Indigo I still dreaded the pains and uneasiness that tag along in this whole pregnancy.

I'm 14 weeks almost 15 but at a glance you can't tell that I'm really pregnant, I don't have any physical signs yet. I still didn't get offer seats in the train (booo to me). Oh I think I have a sign, the growing boobsy which is what I'm loving about this whole pregnancy.

Here's me today. 14 weeks and still looking a fab :D. As you noticed I'm wearing a wedge footwear, though I love flat but I have a love hate relationship with heels, wedges, platforms that I couldn't stop wearing them even if I'm preggy. I couldn't fathom not wearing any heels for 9 months!



I lahveet!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails