Monday, April 26, 2010

9 Food Rules

2 days ago this it thee status of Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution, I am reposting it on my FB as well because I firmly believe in what Cathy said. I will try my very best live by in these rules. It's pretty amazing!

Here are the 9 Rules:

1. Cook at home.
2. Avoid packaged foods.
3. Avoid too much refined sugar.
4. Trade refined grains for whole grains.
5. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.
6. Teach my kids to cook and use many different ingredients.
7. Read labels and reject what I don’t understand.
8. Choose food grown and raised close to home
9. Try new foods.

Among the 9 I find number 3 the easiest thing to do, this on I'm already doing for quite some time now. Maybe if I'll go back to my hometown I could finally do the number 8. The 9 rules are very easy to follow, we could all try doing this. it's healthy, environment friendly and cheaper.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails