Friday, April 23, 2010

Beautiful Zambales

I've heard a lot about Zambales before, seen some photos of it but I never had a chance to visit the place. I know from a fact that the place has a lot to offer-scenery and beaches wise. And I only had a so so urge to visit it one day. Not until a very close of mine recently visit the place. His photos totally changed it, today I wanted to visit Zambales with much desire. And I was never so inspired nor moved by a photograph before not until I saw my friend's captures in beautiful Zambales. To describe Zambales as beautiful is overrated, it's beyond that, I know.

'Naf said, let me show you some of my friend's talented/moving capture.







Pretty right? Tell me that after seeing those photographs you are not salivating and your feet is not itching yet to go to Zambales and book a flight right away.
I know those 5 photo's aren't enough, for the full set click here.

Parts, I know I said it already but I'm gonna say it again. You're pictures are AMAZING! You captured the beauty of the place for what it is- relaxing, laid back, PRETTY. You're such a talented person and I'm not saying this because you are my friend but because it's true. And today you are officially ONE of my favourite photographer. Keep wandering, clicking on that growing number of cameras you own and continue inspiring us with your pictures.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails