Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth day

Today is the 40th anniversary of Earth day. Aside from my longtime concern and advocation to preserving Mother Earth as well as trying to help out in global warming, Earth day has been meaningful to me too. Earth day changed my life- right now I'm seeing it as a good changed.

So what is your effort in preserving/helping mother nature? Do you only turn off your lights during Earth hour? Or are you really doing something?

As for me I know I'm doing my share even before Global Warming was globally publicized. I was a girl scout leader back then so at an early age I already shared my concern with nature. And every little way I can I'm trying to make a difference. You too can make a difference, you don't need to be Al Gore to do that. Did you know that by eating healthy and being vegetarian is a way of helping the Earth?

So make your choice now and make a difference. We are all one in this battle.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails