It all started yesterday during my 1 hour lunch break, I was wandering Watsons and Guardian going through their hair products shelf. Currently I'm obsessed about my hair, I miss my old hair when it used to be jet black, so straight (rebond or relax free), and when it was used to be so full of life. And as maarte as I am I tried experimenting on my hair; curl, relax, colored, name it. So that's the culprit and now I regret doing all those bad stuff to my hair. Right now I'm trying to relive my hair. I don't know if it's something to do with pregnancy as well that my hair turned to extra dry.
Anyway, as I was saying I want to relive my hair back to what it used to be. So right now I'm searching for the "best" hair product in the market to help me out of my dilemma, after my thorough research I found out rather it turns out that mostly suggested to use Kerastase Bain Satin 3 shampoo for very dry and sensitive hair. I know about the product, I often read about this if not on all but most of my fashion/beauty magazines I collected. And I know that this product comes with a higher price tag. But I still told myself I'll try to look around and see the price maybe I can afford or I can save for it.
After office me and DH drop by at the mall to buy his lotion, found out that one of the shop that sells beauty products turns out to have a sale. Lo and behold after browsing I found my "soon to be" shampoo but when I look at the price I was taken a back, I never expected that it cost me freakin' S$72 for a bottle!!! WTF!!! But I still want it, I told DH if I can buy one later, maybe next month.
We went home and until bedtime the image of the shampoo never leave on my mind. It lingers like a bag that I really want. No amount of Arnold's chicken or 2 episodes of Glee can take it on my head. And yeah I practically dream of the SHAMPOO!!! I dreamed that I was in the shop again queueing and holding my bottle of Kerastase Bain Satin Shampoo.
P.S. Sorry guys if you thought that this is a serious post. Anyway, have you dreamed of a shampoo ever in your life? ;)
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
72? nyaks dli oi. tag 40 plus ra naa ra john little. or maybe u can buy sa pinas tag 1300 to akong palit. pero mahal2 ang uban kind nga kerastase. vaseline nlng hihi :D
dako man to na bottle ako nkit.an ty, i think 500 ml man guro mao mahal.
I'm looking specifically bain satin kay mao man ang pang dry hair. kato imo pang itchy scalp man to.
hahaha mo samot ka dry ako hair ana vaseline oist. ako try sa venus tan.aw naa pud na sila daghan kerastase didto
Post a Comment