Monday, May 10, 2010

Mama I love You!

To my MAMA, I love you and to all the mother's in the world Happy Mother's Day. And this year I'm officially part/included in this greeting- expectant MOM.

First time someone greeted me this I feel happy and flattered because along with the word mother comes with a great responsibility. And to be part of it is a pleasure, you feel complete.

Today is extra special day for me, DH really made a HUGE effort. From our food during breakfast to the gifts and the chocolate truffles dessert. His surprises is undeniably so sweet and very difficult to surpass. So from now on I'm starting to think of a gift to give, food to prepare for his Father's day celebration next month.

To my DH, thank you SOBRAH and I love you SOBRAH. Still the best gift you give me is the love letter/card. That alone is more than enough, the bag, truffles, foods, Ferrero chocolates, and the Blueberry Girl book (which by the way was a total surprise) was just an add-on. Thank you for always making me special. And thank you for your BIG LOVE. I am indeed so lucky to have you and I know our little Indigo is so lucky to have you as a DAD.

And to my family who greeted me through FB and SMS, thank you. To my friends who tag me and greeted on FB, thank you so much guys. I'm so happy!!! My housemates, my friends thank you for celebrating this day with me. Thank you for the support. Thank you Chris for the Tinkerbell onesie. Thank you Ate Jhoe for the beautiful pictures you took of my AWESOME gifts. And to Moyo and Ty thank you for conniving with DH, i may not have the actual fact but I just know you 2 are part of it (I think you hide the gifts for him).

Lastly, to my MAMA. Thank you so much for your unconditional LOVE. For bringing me into this world. For trusting and believing in me. Thank you so much MAMA you are indeed my wind beneath my wings. I love you and I miss you.

Enough drama, here's a peek of my awesome mother's day gift.

1 comment:

vonskiea said...

yes yes we did! haha :P belated mother's day na lang among gift ha? hihi :P i forgot mama naman diay ka lol. i'm just not that used to it yet. plus gamay pa gyud imong tiyan. unfair! haha :P

but definitely, we love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails