Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tea time


I like spontaneous events. When I travel I don't like making itinerary or make plans, I just make sure I have some guidelines on where to eat, what to see and what to do but really never followed it 100% because I always want to make an adventure, I want to make my own shenanigans. Back then I used to make plans but too many plans that went to nothing, too many disappointments, I stopped. And I'm glad I did because I appreciate the beauty of adventure and surprises.

I like random events, breaking the mundane things. And Last 2 night ago I had a spontaneous tea dinner with my DH at the comfort of our own room while watching Perfect Getaway. The menu are Doritos, beef salsa, Marks and Spencer rich tea finger biscuits, Marks and Spencer dutch shortcake , Starbucks tea scones, Cranberry Raspberry and strawberry tea, and Ceres whisper of summer juice.

Trust me we don't need fancy dinner out to have a quality time or to have a date. Date night like this or food like this will satisfy and pleases us because we know that what is important is we are together and we are happy like that.

I love our life. Life with my DH is always unpredictable. Unplanned. And just DH commented on my FB, like little Indigo it's unplanned.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails