Saturday, February 20, 2010

Currently reading: Mirror Mirror

This book are a mixture of fantasy with a twist of reality and partly religious. This book follows the story of Snow White but in a completely different angle, which by the way Gregory Maguire is known of.

Surprisingly despite that it's not an easy read ( believe me words used in this book are quite deep) but I found myself this book a page turner. I say, I'm enjoying the first part of it.

I still have 3 Gregory Maguire books to read ( Wicked, Son of a witch and Lion Among Men- which follows that story of the wicked witch of the west, son of the witch, and the cowardice Lion. If you're familiar with wizard of OZ you will know what I'm talking about).

For now let me devote my time on the pages of this book.



"The stories of heaven belong in the heads of children. If, as children grow, the stories evaporate?- oh well. They leave behind a residue of hope that changes how children behave."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails