Dear Blog,
I'm sorry for neglecting you for 'nth times. I know I don't have any excuses anymore but pure laziness and lack of dedication.
Please don't be mad at me. And please understand that with my current situation most of the time I feel lazy. But most all I just choose to dwell on silence rather than pouring negative words here. I've been through a brouhaha cycle this past days, I'm not emotionally well to write something. Please bear with me.
I promise when mood and "right" subject comes I will devour it to you. As for now let me spit out my thoughts and emotion on my private journal and when I'm ready I will share something to you.
Meantime, instead of wasting my time on the world wide web let me feed my mind with something valuable and entertaining. As much as I'm trying to write here more often I am also trying to catch up with my readings.
I'll be back soon, dear blog.
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment