Saturday, February 20, 2010

my little Indigo

This morning together with DH we went to my Gyne for my monthly pre-natal. DH was so happy to be there watching on the monitor while the doctor is doing the ultra sound

Today we found out that our little Indigo is 13 weeks old, I'm now past the first trimester. And Indigo is 7CM long/short (I am not really sure what adjective to use). The doctor showed as the head, the hands, the backbones and the heartbeat. Our little angel keeps on moving, the doc said the baby is so active. And oh God I saw our little Indigo jump inside my tummy, the daddy misses it as he was talking to someone on the phone while it happened. It was just a bliss- a pure joy seeing it that I can actually feel a tear on my cheek.

So this is how motherhood feels? You suffer, painful, hormonal changes and all but when you actually see even from just the monitor of an ultra sound machine you feel extreme joy that you can no longer wait to hold that baby. Touch her skin, feel the heartbeat and cuddle him/her.

Today the most priceless vision I have ever seen is my DH laughing- his laugh was pure joy and proud. I have never seen him so happy again except the day of our marriage.

I'm more convince from that moment that things will be OK because I know we have someone who truly love, protect, and that who will make things OK and easy for us.

Today, I love my DH two times more from the love I have felt for him before today.



Let me end this post with a quote that inspire me today, read from here

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day, I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all the world, your return."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails